Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Enquiries (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Ayu and Resident Evil/Biohazard. (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=64943)

Yukitora 14th October 2007 04:35 PM

Ayu and Resident Evil/Biohazard.
 
I was just reading some wiki articles about the game and discovered that one of the characters was supposedly modeled after her and that ayu herself was the spokeswoman for the game RE:0

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rebecca_Chambers

This kinda surprised me as it was the first I had heard about this, as none of her songs were used for the game as far as I know. I was just wondering if anyone had any more information about this such as pictures or videos promoting the game.

thanks!

I_you_me 14th October 2007 04:52 PM

wew.. thanks for the news...

i dun think she looks like ayu.. hahah..

Raleigh 14th October 2007 05:24 PM

Hm.. heard a character was modeled after Ayu but I don't think I've seen anything else on that matter.

ayu_ready? 14th October 2007 06:05 PM

hell yeah,they copied her,if you mean that Ayu from 2001 :D

Piccolo 14th October 2007 06:32 PM

Pretty sure that is the right info you have there.

Obviously she was modeled after the Ayumi's older style.

sora2522 14th October 2007 07:38 PM

yea, kinda old news XD;

i think they just used her as a model, but they added more american features to her...

zoomzoom 15th October 2007 09:18 PM

Interesting, I never knew this, thanks

tommy96814 15th October 2007 09:24 PM

rebecca hamasaki :D

http://residentevil.planets.gamespy....rs/rebecca.jpg

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b9...caChambers.jpg

http://b6.img.v4.skyrock.com/b60/evi...0288_small.jpg

KuroixShiroi_Namida 15th October 2007 09:53 PM

Wow, that's awesome!

ComatoseBunnySnatcher 15th October 2007 11:38 PM

the first pic looks somewhat like her

v3lun420 16th October 2007 12:03 AM

OMG this was ages ago, where do you all gone people???
Yep... Rebecca was modeled after aAyumi Hamasaki

alt.total-loser 16th October 2007 01:59 AM

Too bad. I've always hated Rebecca. :/

Yukitora 16th October 2007 09:20 AM

Cool pics, thanks! the first one really does look like ayu. So I'm assuming Ayu didn't actually endorse the game...

ruixiong89 16th October 2007 06:32 PM

Ayu didn't endorse the game, but yup, she served as the real life model for the model of Rebecca. I think they look really similar. It's rather cool!

Blasterion 17th October 2007 09:42 AM

wow that's pretty awesome.

I need to get this game.

Halla 17th October 2007 03:03 PM

I'm a big fan of the RE series, I have the game but I didn't know this. thanks for the information :yes

to be honest, Rebecca never did remind me of Ayu :P


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:16 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.