![]() |
[Ranking] (don't) Leave me alone Got 2nd on This Week's USEN Chart!
http://ayu.no/images/news/328.jpg
(don't) Leave me alone is the second highest requested song on Japanese radio and TV stations this week. Source |
Hmm cool :D way to go Ayu
|
#2 is a good ranking
i like (d)Lma very much go Ayu ^^ |
Yay. Congrats to Ayu, BoA, Satomi and MISIA :D
|
congrats
|
Congrats to Ayu!
|
Good to hear this!
|
Yay! Congrats to Ayu!
I just downloaded (don't) leave me alone and I am completely addicted to it. The song has been stuck in my head for the last few hours. I think have listen to it at least 30 times since I've downloaded this morning. i think dlma is one of her best rock, upbeat songs ever and PV is one of my faves from her. |
congrats
|
wow congrats ayu!
|
Ooh V6 got number one? Man, I haven't listened to them in ages!
Congratulations; (don't) Leave me alone is a wicked song! :D |
Congrats to Ayu! I love (don't) Leave me alone.
|
YAY!! Congrats to ayu!!
|
This is good to hear :)
One of my favourite songs from the album~ |
w0w!
|
great!!
that is a really cool song! one of my favs in this album! keep going Ayu ^^ |
Congrats to our Ayu!
|
Awesome! :D Love (d)Lma! :yes
Congratulations to Ayu! |
That song is awesome~! :D Congrats Ayu~! <3 And also congrats to Satomi :D <333
|
YESAGE! ^^
|
| All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:41 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.