![]() |
Ayu's coupé in ASIA TOUR 2007 A DVD?
I got my AT07 DVD yesterday, and saw Ayu drove a car (which probably is her own car) to the rehersal studio, I'm so curious about it.. just wanna know which car that Ayu would possibly buy.
here's the screen-cap from the credits of Disc 2. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...886/ayucar.jpg |
In another documentary, one of the earlier ones, you see when she drives it in (Like how this shows her driving out.)
I couldn't get a glimpse of the emblem though, but it's -- of course -- an expensive car. lol. EDIT: Ahh yes! My guess was right! It's a Bentley Continental GT! :) I could tell from the shot when she was driving it in; that whole meshwork thingy at the front. The Bentley website: http://www.bentleymotors.com/Corpora...spx?infid=1107 http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r...Picture5-1.png http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r...Picture6-1.png |
there's another shot in Disc 1, which is more clearer than the pictures I captured, but only the front of the car, I'm not quite sure if it's Rolls Royce, but definitely not Porsche, Ferrari nor Lambo..gini or something I don't know how to spell. :P
|
Quote:
|
haha I am so getting that car when I'm older:cool
umm maybe not...=P damn ayu you could have at least gotten a cheaper car that I can afford sometime when I'm alive |
Quote:
thats scary! LOL THANK YOU SO MUCH! but after looking at the car again, Bentley Continental GT is so not-ayu. I don't know.. I always thought Ayu's car would be a white coupé like she had in the ViVi photoshoot. (but I do believe thats not her car) |
^ Haha, yeah... could be a company car that they provided for just that day or so? Dunno.
|
OMG!!!
The GT version will cost like the present models, what is sure it wont' cost more than 200.000,00 euros (in the Italian market). |
Apparently the list price in Japan is 19.9 million yen..
Quote:
|
isn't the driver seat in Japan on the right side? 'Cause if that's right she's not driving that car haha. Just something I noticed, but I love the car!
|
Nice car :thud!
|
Quote:
|
NICE, ayu!!
well, we shouldn't surprised ayu drivig a fancy car, she more than deserve that... it'll be weird if ayu "just" drove a Honda City, LOL!?? |
^ Lol... so true.
|
Quote:
@truehappiness: Only $198? Sounds too cheap... :laugh (To Ayu standards, that is. :P) |
Quote:
Or maybe Bentley put the price below their normal price in japan to "fight" with domestic models..:D |
Ayu's car?
Hi there!:shihi
In the Documentary of ASIA TOUR 2007 we see like 2 or 3 shots of Ayu riding in a car. (I wanted to take some screencaps but I couldn't find the shots :thud) I was just wondering; Is that Ayu's car? And if it is, what brand is it? Cuz I couldn't see the logo very clear but the logo looked very Aston Martin like (I could be wrong though). THANKS in advance |
|
Ah thanks for the information!
I so want that car now! (and an Aston Martin of course!) |
Thanks! I didn't see it XD
|
| All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:39 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.