Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Artists & Bands (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   The Official *Cherry Boom* Thread! (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=72859)

pommy48 20th April 2008 02:00 AM

The Official *Cherry Boom* Thread!
 
1 Attachment(s)
Group made up of :
Zha zha (查查) – vocals
Gua (瓜) – guitar
Xiao qian (小倩) – bass
Da tian (大恬) – drums

Cherry Boom (Traditional Chinese: 櫻桃幫; Simplified Chinese: 樱桃帮; Pinyin: Yīng Táo Bāng) is an all-female Taiwanese pop-rock band formed by four students of Fu-Jen Catholic University, a university also previously attended by famous mando-pop singer Jolin Tsai and F.I.R. band vocalist Faye Zhan. In 2006, Cherry Boom released their debut album My Dear Prince. Later in 2007, they released their second album, Goody-Goody. *source Wikipedia*

freedreamer 20th April 2008 08:10 AM

OMG WOOOOHOO FOR THEM!
I LOVED THEIR FIRST ALBUM!..
second wan is alright...but some songs are still gd
(im not a fan of...happy rock...like Guai Guai)

prussian blue 20th April 2008 08:15 AM

i know them

but i'm not their fan

Yoake 20th April 2008 10:06 AM

I love some of her song!

prussian blue 20th April 2008 10:51 AM

^ yoake: i found you listen to music alot huh?

pommy48 20th April 2008 04:54 PM

i really love these songs from goody
你愛我嗎
Green
七
庭院
受夠
and i heard they have a new album in progress?

freedreamer 19th December 2009 05:22 PM

are they gone?

pommy48 20th December 2009 01:43 AM

Not sure :bawl Haven't heard from them in such a long time

But this summer, I saw a commercial for a Taiwan summer concert and they were one of the performers....so they're still active? I guess

I want a new album already!

freedreamer 20th December 2009 02:24 AM

geez I really LOVED their first album. second album was ok...then..now what

pommy48 20th December 2009 02:28 AM

I love both of their albums ♥ I really want them to release something new >_< It's been...what? 2 and a half years? Or more probably

hearted 26th December 2009 12:43 PM

i just looked up their video for My Dear Prince, and wow!!! its really really nice! the MV was also cool, abit creepy too ._____. they kinda remind me of tommy heavenly :P

pommy48 26th December 2009 08:54 PM

^ ♥ i love that MV~ haha now you said it, they do remind me of tommy too~

but i love their ballads :luv2


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:17 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.