Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Images (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=86)
-   -   [REQ] (miss)understood A Logo (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=75109)

Suteisi 6th June 2008 03:44 PM

[REQ] (miss)understood A Logo
 
I looked around the Enquiries threads asking for Logos, and I couldn't find it anywhere.

Does anyone have the (miss)understood A logo? Just the black A with the red heart in the middle?

It's my favorite, and I'd really like to have it to make a photoshop brush.

Thanks in advance~

fanmail 6th June 2008 03:48 PM

oh, i do have it. lol.

http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/9...ogo2xf6.th.jpg

Suteisi 6th June 2008 04:21 PM

Thanks smartass ;D

Now can you share it? please~

Suteisi 6th June 2008 04:22 PM

^^^

Scratch that >.>

For some reason this computer doesn't show the logo T_T

I see there's a url though o.o; THANKS XD LOL and sorry~

fanmail 6th June 2008 04:37 PM

LMFAO XD! maybe you disabled images? :shrug

Suteisi 6th June 2008 06:54 PM

I don't know it's weird o.o;;

Sometimes they show, sometimes they don't.
I think it's because there's a weird firewall on this computer.

The one I have at home doesn't do that...

Oh well >.>

Thanks again 8D!

fanmail 6th June 2008 07:21 PM

LOOL okies well at least you got it lol glad to help <3


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:39 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.