Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Enquiries (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Where to find Ayu/Jpop CDs in London? (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=76111)

aqua_crystal 28th June 2008 09:34 PM

Where to find Ayu/Jpop CDs in London?
 
Hey!! I am about to go London for some Summer courses and I want to know wherre to get Ayu/ Jpop Cds from. I'm not sure how many people there are on AHS who live in London but I was hoping you could give a list of places to get these CDs from. Do they have recent CDs? Plus, I heard there's an HMV there. Do you get Ayu stuff from there?

Thanks for your help. :D

micster 28th June 2008 09:35 PM

There is a Japan Center but its apparently super expensive and thusly cheaper to just import

aqua_crystal 28th June 2008 09:45 PM

^^Any cheaper place?

micster 28th June 2008 09:47 PM

Not that I know of. I think there was a thread with places to find CD's before .. Search it.

~ayu-cake~ 29th June 2008 07:36 PM

Just want to say, that the Japan Center no longer sells CD's. It used to, but I went there last week and they had changed everything and expanded.

There is a small shop in the Soho china town (Picadilly) which sometimes sells Ayu CD's, very expensive though, not worth it. They were selling GUILTY CD+DVD for £22 and CAROLS CD+DVD for £20. Waaaaay over-priced.

aqua_crystal 29th June 2008 07:51 PM

Anyone know the average price for an Ayu CD/ CD+DVD single and album in pounds??

micster 29th June 2008 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aqua_crystal (Post 1524350)
Anyone know the average price for an Ayu CD/ CD+DVD single and album in pounds??

Japanese versions of Singles are around £10 and Overseas Versions are around £5

Japanese versions of Albums are around £18ish and Overseas Versions are around £11ish


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:41 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.