Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Enquiries (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   How to get the best seats? (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=80755)

Melrose 4th October 2008 01:33 PM

How to get the best seats?
 
Heey :3

I'm wondering, if money plays no role whatsoever, how would one get tickets for GREAT seats? Like near the front row and next to cat walk, something like that. I know the actual front row (up to row 3 or something?) is 100% TeamAyu members and important people, but I'm sure there'd be some way of getting great seats? :3

Suteisi 4th October 2008 02:53 PM

From what I've heard, Team Ayu members get random seats. They don't pick when they buy theirs through the fan club. So it's just about being lucky.

I don't know how one would go about getting good seats other than paying a high amount of money. I guess you just gotta shop around and see where you can get the best seats for the best price. I don't know if re-sellers shops have really good seats or not, it's likely a 50/50 change like the Team Ayu members.

I plan on going next year, and the only way I've figured out how to get good seats were to buy from Yahoo Japan Auction. I've put extra money aside to get really good seats...

Sorry I can't be more helpful >___<

crea_spain 4th October 2008 09:53 PM

I also plan to go to see any of her shows next year, maybe in April when will go to visit Japan or next CDL09-10... I also think the best way to get tickets for great seats is by Yahoo auctions, if not you always can try it by re-sellers shops or even before of the show by scalpers close to the venue gates.

I would like to be a TeamAyu member to get the best tickets but thats impossible for international fans like us :(

norwegian blue 7th October 2008 09:23 PM

When I went to CDL07-08, i got my tickets by going to the reseller shops in Shibuya and Ueno. I had some friends in Japan who were going to buy tickets at the official ticket release date, but they waited until 2hrs after the tickets were released, so by the time they got there it was of course already sold out!

It's really easy to get tickets in the reseller shops, but you need to do research in advance if you want to get good seats. You basically need to get hold of maps of the arena (for Yoyogi this is easy, since it's posted in immel's thread) and then decide whereabouts you want to sit. Then you go to the reseller shops and see whet they have.

Keep in mind the prices will seem completely random and also sometimes be completely ridiculous, so you need to consider how much you're able to pay for the ticket and sometimes compromise the location for a better price. My seats were on 2nd floor H block, and I paid 20,000 yen for each. The most expensive seat was 1st floor K block, row 2, which cost 100,000 yen for a single ticket:thud

Also, it was confirmed by a team ayu member in a previous thread that TA members also get random seats. So there's no reason to join TA for good seats only!

alternarist 8th October 2008 04:05 PM

haah.. buy the tickets the first minute the tickets are released. in this way, u are bound to have good tickets and there is a wide variety for u to choose from.

this is the safest and hardest way to get good seats.

norwegian blue 8th October 2008 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alternarist (Post 1658644)
haah.. buy the tickets the first minute the tickets are released. in this way, u are bound to have good tickets and there is a wide variety for u to choose from.

i don't think you get to choose seats when you buy the tickets officially? they just assign it randomly i think. then, the only advantage of buying tickets the official way is that if you go 5 ppl together then you're guaranteed to get seats next to each other (and it's cheaper, of course). if you buy in reseller shops, that's almost impossible.

mimika 8th October 2008 11:33 PM

usually seats in the front role of a concert are VIP seats...i.e. they are usually not for public sale...they are given to sponsors or important people that take part in the concert production...of course, sometimes ppl who got these tickets resale them and that's how it leaks out to the market..says the marketing director of the sponsor company get some ayu tickets and either he couldn't make it or is not an ayu fan..so he gave it to his secretary (ok all these are 'if') and the sec can pass it on to his son..etc etc..and than his son, being not an ayu fan as well, pass it to a resell store or sell them on ebay etc etc...

of coures there are informal rules governing the flow of these VIP tickets and it won't happen on ebay just like that..but u get the idea

JinHamasaki 9th October 2008 12:59 AM

Ticket reseller shops....most of the shops have maps of the arena already, too. But because you don't know the exact stage design, you can't be 100% where the catwalk ends.

If you can't get to Japan early, using a middleman and having them scour the area for tickets that you want (but you'll have to know what seat/row). Yahoo Auctions Japan isn't bad but sometimes they cover up the seat number, and only show the row/section.

Melrose 10th October 2008 10:46 PM

^

Hmm, thanks for all the advice.

From the price posted above, I'm guessing it's pretty impossible to be within the 10th row from the stage, without having to pay $700+? I don't know what a K block is, though, but it sounds pretty far away from the stage. And for that price... X_x

It's crazy that it's so hard to get good tickets. o.o

norwegian blue 11th October 2008 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Melrose (Post 1661337)
^

Hmm, thanks for all the advice.

From the price posted above, I'm guessing it's pretty impossible to be within the 10th row from the stage, without having to pay $700+? I don't know what a K block is, though, but it sounds pretty far away from the stage. And for that price... X_x

No, K-block is actually really close to the stage, as you can see in this picture:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...ade/Bblock.jpg
All the info you need can be found in immel's thread here:
http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=70001


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:39 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.