![]() |
She Loves Her Food Creamy & Spicy In The Official 12th Thread
5th Album - LOVE LETTER |
:laugh i love the title, karen! :P
|
Quote:
I wonder whether will we get an early leak of LOVE LETTER (once again) this time with Ningyou in the pic |
Cool title you've got there Karen :laugh
|
:rofl love the title!!
|
Lols, at the title. Ai does indeed love the creamy and spicy.
|
yeah!! it will be out soon.. :)
|
i wonder hw Ningyo will sound.. i hope it's the best new song from the album, ad that will be te reason wy it wasnt leaked :P
|
Quote:
|
LOL seriously the title is a bit lame :P
Anyway I've lost all the hypes I got for ningyou. Let's all hope it will be a surprise :) |
|
Who do you want to spend Christmas with ?
1. Fukuyama Masaharu 2. Otsuka Ai 3. YUI 4. ARASHI 5. aiko Source = http://www.oricon.co.jp/music/specia...081203_01.html Cool :D |
I can totally imagine Ai get really drink and dance to CHU LIP naked
LOL She's weirddddddddddd And lovely |
Quote:
I'm surprised she's ranked even higher than YUI & ARASHI :O |
Quote:
so maybe that means that people havent forgot about her and sales will be better? :innocent |
blehhh YUI is soo stoned she probably can't even say Christmas in a christmasy way :P
|
Quote:
shouldn't the full album be leaked out by now ? :shrug |
Heheheheheheheheheheheheh.
MY LL CD ONLY JUST GOT SHIPPED! This is so exciting. The earliest I might get would be like on the release date and the latest might be like this Saturday <3 |
only 2 more days !
i'm so excited... hope LL will 1# :) but i don't think that it will :I |
who is the competitor of her for getting number one position?
|
| All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:45 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.