Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Enquiries (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Where to buy Next level for Malaysians (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=88141)

g~sus~ 31st March 2009 05:04 AM

Where to buy Next level for Malaysians
 
I'm sorry if this belong to another section. I didn't know where it belongs >.<

Anyway. I wanted to know where u guys (Malaysians) buys Ayu album.
I prefer KL area. Well, I usually buys Ayu cd online but the new credit card policy or whatever bla bla~:irked makes it impossible for me to buy it even through paypal =.=

Where do you guys usually buy her album? with posters..
Haha~ i REALLY want it asap too..>.<
i heard something about Victoria?near KLCC one?got posters?
if yes please give the shop's number XD i wanna check the availability:luv2

chloeM 31st March 2009 03:32 PM

i am staying in kuantan, i buy it in the Berjaya Megamall... try Tower Records... but you have to wait for like 3 weeks, because Malaysia is like so late in these things

ron234 31st March 2009 04:13 PM

3 more weeks O.O
well..last time for GUILTY it was really fast =.=
right after i got my guilty from yesasia i saw a Malaysian version already in the stores

btw chloeM...Who's that in ur avatar? she look gorgeous O.O

pommy48 1st April 2009 01:39 AM

^ that's ayu from AT07

chloeM 1st April 2009 05:17 AM

yeah... oh well, i love silhouette pics... even my sigs one of it too
i got my GUILTY copy's like three weeks later
because i remember watching her PVs in the 2008 Chinese New Year

prussian blue 1st April 2009 10:47 AM

i usually get it in popular CD rama, where 10% discount is avaiable :luv2

other than that, artist gallery or tower record

get the malaysian version, its usually cheaper

g~sus~ 1st April 2009 03:55 PM

yeah..malaysian version is waaay cheaper..O.O but i really wanted the poster :(
i guess i'll print it at printing shop then XD...okay...just that i can't find tower records anymore ever since it was destroyed at midvalley O.O
kinda sad i need go so far for that cd...T.T
any1 bought it yet? lolss..just realised..not even 1 week after release yet o.O

Omg...i didn't realise it was ayu X.X
i love that pic. She look so sexy hehe

chloeM 2nd April 2009 04:52 AM

better by the overseas version... but what's the difference between OS and M'sia version by the way

g~sus~ 2nd April 2009 05:09 AM

i read that Malaysia version includes LOTs of freebies..
I will have to buy at stores...since the credit card problem still persisting...

Anyway...Malaysian version has been improving..Alot..secret was the 1st to be produced..which my cousin have..The pictures are really bad quality..
Last year i saw GUILTY..with photobook..It has a decent quality already.
Just that it will have an extra logo at the side of the cd..

toxicterence 3rd April 2009 03:25 AM

It will be released in Malaysia after 3 weeks from the actual Japan release date if i'm not mistaken...I would suggest Victoria Music in Sungai Wang, Rock Corner in 1 Utama or The Gardens. It is also available in the highest floor at KotaRaya,KL...I used to buy ayu albums from Victoria Music in Sungai Wang...it will be quite cheap if there is a promotion..this outlet always has overseas versions and an earlier release of ayu albums..i had my M'sian version of GUILTY for only RM39.90 with a big poster(if only u ask for it)...Japan and HongKong versions are also available there(Victoria Music) but in a way higher price...the relative price of A COMPLETE~ALL SINGLES~ locally are as follow:
1.M'sian version = RM89.90
2.HK version = RM120.00
3.Japanese version = RM200.00
I've got my A COMPLETE~ALL SINGLES~(HK version)from HK for only RM60(after conversion)with an extra big poster...

chloeM 3rd April 2009 04:17 AM

was that? oh i never trust the Malaysia version... what are those freebies anyway?

asmAyumi1992 3rd April 2009 11:23 AM

I always buy Ayu stuff at Ipoh Parade. I think, the NL is slower than GUILTY to arrive here. I don't know why. But, I had been window shopping for NL several times. But I never found any.

chloeM 4th April 2009 05:31 AM

me too... i started doing that on the 27th... where are you from anyway, asmAyumi1992?

g~sus~ 4th April 2009 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by toxicterence (Post 1883954)
It will be released in Malaysia after 3 weeks from the actual Japan release date if i'm not mistaken...I would suggest Victoria Music in Sungai Wang, Rock Corner in 1 Utama or The Gardens. It is also available in the highest floor at KotaRaya,KL...I used to buy ayu albums from Victoria Music in Sungai Wang...it will be quite cheap if there is a promotion..this outlet always has overseas versions and an earlier release of ayu albums..i had my M'sian version of GUILTY for only RM39.90 with a big poster(if only u ask for it)...Japan and HongKong versions are also available there(Victoria Music) but in a way higher price...the relative price of A COMPLETE~ALL SINGLES~ locally are as follow:
1.M'sian version = RM89.90
2.HK version = RM120.00
3.Japanese version = RM200.00
I've got my A COMPLETE~ALL SINGLES~(HK version)from HK for only RM60(after conversion)with an extra big poster...

thanks haha..That really helps..
3 weeks...O.O
Next Tues i'm going Midvalley..hope i'll find it there..
I called up Victoria at sg wang 1..They said currently only Japan version.(Well that was before HK ver was even released in HK haha..)
I want HK ver or Malaysian ver..Japan ver is way too expensive for me.
Hope i'll get it soon..I haven't listened any songs except Days and Green
it's kinda a torture to me. I don't care about the price as long it doesn't exceed rm150 o.O

Freebies as in huge posters...which i love haha...

chloeM 5th April 2009 05:10 AM

oh g~sus~, not a fan of downloading from AHS?

prussian blue 5th April 2009 07:25 AM

i got my A BEST2 black and white, plus GUILTY from tower record for free :lech

chloem: usually OS version is expensive, and its only available for singles, (thats why its so expensive) while malaysia only manufacture the album (like a best 2, guilty etc, much much cheaper)

Iyreen 5th April 2009 11:06 AM

I bought my A Ballad and A Best (both with slipcase), at Tower Record at Mid Valley before, but since the tower record at there is already vanished so we can just 4get about it -.-''

You can try Speedy Video at Mid Valley too. I bought my ABEST White and Black and A COMPLETE at there.
There is another music store at the same level of GSC and you can find some Ayu stuff there too. But recently I went there, NL isnt there yet. I never went to the victoria music or shops that toxicterence mention above, but I guess there seems better than mid valley?

I already bought NL online, but I would love to see NL in Malaysia store as well :P

And if u had trouble using paypal (I noe not all cards especially those which had been issued by local bank can be verified with paypal) I suggest you to apply for Public Bank debit card (incase u dun have 1)
I can enjoy buying ayu stuff online via paypal or credit card payment method bcos of that card :) )

ron234 5th April 2009 07:01 PM

>chloeM...Nope...I prefer to listen to new songs when i get the album..
But this time...o.O it doesn't feel new anymore..*sobs*

Thanks Iyreen..I'll try out the debit thingy next time i guess...since the shipping itself takes another 2 weeks..
Hmm.. i'll check out at midvalley on Tues...Hopefully i'll get it...Hehe with posters O.O
btw i'm g~sus lol

chloeM 6th April 2009 04:55 AM

haha... you guys are funny

toxicterence 6th April 2009 07:15 AM

i've been to Rock Corner of Mid Valley & The Gardens yesterday and i've just realised that even the single Rule/Sparkle has not been released yet...hmm...i guess NEXT LEVEL will even take a longer time...somewhere in May?? LOL


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:26 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.