Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Enquiries (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   RE:URAAYU & Dome Tour photobook (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=89241)

Chef+Vanny 25th April 2009 09:47 AM

RE:URAAYU & Dome Tour photobook
 
I have this seller of Ayu stuff
he just offered me this version of URAAYU
but Im nt sure whether this is original?
coz I dun think I'd seen URAAYU with this cover b4 *the chinese wordings :shakehead
or is this the other press of URAAYU?

for the DT PB it should be official right?

please advise
http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/6559/image095s.jpg

pommy48 25th April 2009 09:49 AM

^ i believe uraayu have an OS press~

PinkShinigami 25th April 2009 10:16 AM

Uuhm, I don't know with URAAYU, but if I'm not wrong (which I probably is anyways lol), the DT photobook was round.. But I'm not sure

I mean this:

https://www.risingstuff.com/store/im...okdometour.jpg

But it's possible that there is other versions

pommy48 25th April 2009 10:19 AM

yeah there is a chinese version
http://ayumi.primenova.com/discomisc.php toward the middle of the page

and down toward the bottom, you can see the DT PB, it isn't round~

Chef+Vanny 25th April 2009 10:21 AM

@pink shinigami
that is the [pamphlet] not [photobook] i think

PinkShinigami 25th April 2009 10:25 AM

^ Ooh :P

Chef+Vanny 25th April 2009 10:52 AM

@jasmine
do u happen to know hw much is the Chinese press?coz I need to make my offer to that seller:D

pommy48 25th April 2009 10:54 AM

@_@ oh now that i don't know >_> sorry!!! hope you get it for a good price though!

LacusClyne 25th April 2009 11:03 AM

i used to see the uraayu chinese version at the local kino for SGD$45, so the price you pay should be lower then that

Chef+Vanny 25th April 2009 11:15 AM

thanks genie!thats really a great help!!
oh then whats the price for DT PB?can anyone suggest me the price to pay
:P

LacusClyne 25th April 2009 11:33 AM

i have it, at the back it's stated 3000yen, but i think the value of the book is higher now, it's not that easy to get that in good condition

kinix 25th April 2009 01:36 PM

I remember the Dome Tour 2001 book selling @ HMV for SGD$50
and URAAYU I think is only $30+ for OS version.

AyUta 25th April 2009 07:15 PM

Wait, so there was different versions for the DT 2001? I have it but it didn't come with a photobook. All I have is the pamphlet.

Delirium-Zer0 26th April 2009 06:07 AM

The round Dome Tour book was the pamphlet on sale at the actual concert itself. "DOME TOUR 2001 HISTORY BOOK" was published later.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:32 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.