Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Enquiries (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   AT09 tickets old Osaka cancelled date still valid for the new dates? (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=90570)

RPGames 29th May 2009 11:37 PM

AT09 tickets old Osaka cancelled date still valid for the new dates?
 
Hi~

If I buy tickets for Osaka 5/20 (cancelled date), will I be able to use those tickets for the new date or did everyone get a refund or do I need to maybe exchange the tickets at Japan..? I'm not sure.

It gives info here:

http://l-tike.com/news/20090526.html

But I can't read Japanese..

Thanks!

Delirium-Zer0 30th May 2009 03:28 AM

Basically, if you have a 5/20 ticket, you're now going on 7/28. You don't need to contact anyone before the show, just hold on to the ticket and they'll let you in on the rescheduled day.

Hope this helps!

Quote:

As always, we thank you very much for utilizing Lawson Ticket.
In order to prevent spreading infection from the new strains of Swine Flu, the following 6 performances were announced as canceled. It has been decided that exchange can be done according to the following schedule, or refunds can be given. Please make note.

(Schedule has been inserted here. Those going to Ayu's 5/20 show are now scheduled for her 7/28 show. Those with tickets for the 5/21 show are now able to go on 7/29.)

If you are a customer in possession of tickets for a cancelled performance, you may come to the scheduled replacement performance with the ticket you currently hold, and your seat number will remain the same.
Inquiring with the ticket office, fan club, etc. before the rescheduled performance is unnecessary, therefore it is important to hold on to your ticket before the show, please.

RPGames 30th May 2009 11:54 AM

Thank you for your reply! ^^ It helped a lot.

Just one more thing~

If I understand correctly, this auction is for two tickets? As it says: 2枚で5万円で即決です and I thought that 2枚 meant two tickets. ^^

Thank you!

Delirium-Zer0 4th June 2009 04:30 AM

2枚 means 2 of a flat item, such as a CD, piece of paper, book, etc.

In this case, yes, according to the name of the auction it's a pair of tickets to the 7/28 osaka show, in section or row 7 of osaka-jo hall.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:04 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.