Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Announcements (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   [MOD] Back from Abroad, No longer MIA (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=91492)

Calico 25th June 2009 11:28 PM

[MOD] Back from Abroad, No longer MIA
 
Hey all!

If you may remember, I announced I was going abroad to Japan for the semester back in early March and may be MIA due to little internet access. Well, I was pretty much MIA due to that fact (only had access at school and used that to check my email mostly) but am now back! Essentially I am coming off from hiatus now. :P

(and yes, I did have some fun times...such as going to AT09 twice.../bragging)

Hazuki 25th June 2009 11:33 PM

Hi!! ^^
Glad to see that you are back~
How was your stay in Japan? :)

ImpactBreaker 25th June 2009 11:52 PM

Welcome back!

mcluva420 26th June 2009 12:02 AM

Wb~
luckyy u got 2 c ayu twice D:

kendelle 26th June 2009 12:49 AM

Hey welcome back.

I'm totally jealous of you getting to see Ayu twice! Do share in the AT09 threads!

Calico 26th June 2009 01:01 AM

^I've already posted a report for the saitama one I went long ago, and PDJ posted one for this past Saturday in my stead. =P (I tend to stay out of really long threads....eh XD)

Thanks for the welcomes, guys! One thing I can say about Japan that I say every time I go there...it's freakin' hot. Gah. *died*

KarenPang 26th June 2009 01:14 AM

YAY welcome back Calico or as they say in Japanese , Okaeri xD

emi♡ 26th June 2009 04:27 AM

I missed you Calico <3

Welcome back! I hope you had an awesome time (sounds like you did) lol

Glad to have you back at the forum :D

waterballoon 26th June 2009 04:59 AM

Welcome back! :D

Did you see Maxker at the AT 09? Lol since he was there too...

And sounds like you had a good time there!

PrincessAyu 27th June 2009 06:18 PM

お帰り~
I'm so jealous... I'm in Japan too but haven't managed to get a ticket for any concert :( not Ayu, not DBSK ... urr. TT;

koumori 27th June 2009 07:03 PM

Welcome back~! ^o^ I'm so jealous that you went to Japan! X_X I hope you had a great trip~~

NintendoHTF1242 27th June 2009 10:25 PM

Japan looks like a great destination! I would love to go someday~ Sounds like you had fun and welcome back

Corybobory 27th June 2009 11:27 PM

Good to have you back!!

Calico 28th June 2009 05:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrincessAyu (Post 1998833)
お帰り~
I'm so jealous... I'm in Japan too but haven't managed to get a ticket for any concert :( not Ayu, not DBSK ... urr. TT;

Have you tried the reseller shops? That's where I got mine. I could give you directions to both of them if you'd like.

And thanks to everyone for the welcomes. XD Nice to know that people remember me rofl.

JackieRos 28th June 2009 03:04 PM

hi welcome back and nice to meet you

AyumiBest 30th June 2009 08:12 AM

Ah! Welcome back. :D

Mirai Noah 30th June 2009 05:44 PM

Welcome back, Calico! :D

howtousesexy 30th June 2009 06:20 PM

welcome back! :)

rookies 30th June 2009 11:16 PM

welcome back, Calico. :)

taskinillusion 9th July 2009 01:00 AM

HIII! :D


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:03 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.