Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Enquiries (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   about AUDIENCE cover (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=91922)

Maemi 8th July 2009 02:09 PM

about AUDIENCE cover
 
Maybe this is silly, but I noticed that some arms look weird. Did they do it on purpose? They look bigger, like they belong to men xD I'm not sure, maybe I'm wrong, but it looks really odd!


PinkShinigami 8th July 2009 02:58 PM

Yeah, it can be real, as other versions of the cover was actually just Ayu's face on other people ^_^

ren0210989 8th July 2009 06:49 PM

lol i think they look so big because of the light and colours....
i don't see the point of attaching male hands on Ayu's body :P

Maemi 8th July 2009 07:13 PM

^ me neither lol maybe it is lighting and shadows, but they look really weird and big o.O

JackieRos 8th July 2009 07:37 PM

or maybe ayu is muscular :laugh

Delirium-Zer0 8th July 2009 08:09 PM

Putting ayu's head on her staff members is actually how they did the cover. So yes, some of those ayus are ayu's head on a man's body. lol

JackieRos 8th July 2009 08:16 PM

ah thanks

Yoake 8th July 2009 08:16 PM

:roflmao I never noticed that before.

zyoeru 8th July 2009 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Delirium-Zer0 (Post 2013973)
Putting ayu's head on her staff members is actually how they did the cover. So yes, some of those ayus are ayu's head on a man's body. lol

Seriously? That's pretty cool.

Maemi 8th July 2009 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Delirium-Zer0 (Post 2013973)
Putting ayu's head on her staff members is actually how they did the cover. So yes, some of those ayus are ayu's head on a man's body. lol

Haha I didn't know for that :P

kirei_ayumi 8th July 2009 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yoake (Post 2013980)
:roflmao I never noticed that before.

same here. its really funny when you just learn about it...

ren0210989 9th July 2009 01:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Delirium-Zer0 (Post 2013973)
Putting ayu's head on her staff members is actually how they did the cover. So yes, some of those ayus are ayu's head on a man's body. lol

eh? really??? where'd that info come from??
avex and ayu sure were full of ideas back in the day, unlike now xD

waterballoon 9th July 2009 01:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Delirium-Zer0 (Post 2013973)
Putting ayu's head on her staff members is actually how they did the cover. So yes, some of those ayus are ayu's head on a man's body. lol

I think this is a fantastic concept... of "brainwashing". Like at that time, they probably realized Ayu was at her peak/gonna be at her peak, so they wanted to show that Ayu can brainwash people to love her or something lol.

kendelle 9th July 2009 01:50 AM

lol, that's so funny xD

If you look closely to the tip of the top arrow, there's another "man" arm too xD And two Ayu's above the highest circle you made there's a very skinny arm too! o__O

I guess photoshop wasn't very advanced in those days? xDDDDD

ownsarai 9th July 2009 02:36 AM

I never even noticed that! xD What an awesome idea~ I wish avex would do another cover like this one. ;)

chloeM 9th July 2009 08:35 AM

nice find... i never noticed that~

Meat Pao 9th July 2009 08:38 AM

I never knew about the ayu's-head-on-staff-members thing LOL. I learned something new today!

AyumiBest 9th July 2009 09:50 AM

Haha! I never knew!

noidea 9th July 2009 10:59 AM

lol, i always thought they made 200 pics of ayu and put them all together xD

mcluva420 9th July 2009 11:34 AM

i didnt know either xD
I thought they had expensive green-screen technology or smthin :rolleyes
guess not :laugh


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:25 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.