Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Enquiries (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Super Eurobeat volumes : are they official? (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=96448)

denadel 30th November 2009 03:39 PM

Super Eurobeat volumes : are they official?
 
Hi!

I was browsing through eneabba.net for some remixes i have of ayu.
I couldnt find them so i thought they might be unofficial, so i asked the owner of eneabba and he directed me here. Hopefully someone here can help me out :)

I discovered ayu in 2004 and these remixes have been on my comp ever since then. I now wonder if they are official:

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y99...el/Bilde12.png

If they are official, does anyone know where i could find cd covers?

C+R+E+AYUMI 30th November 2009 04:50 PM

Honestly, i'm not able to find that mix

Crystal_Ageha 30th November 2009 05:03 PM

I've definitely never heard of a few of those (like the Duty one??--oh my God, that remix sounds like it'd be awesome, lol! <3), and others I think I'm just getting confused with other remixes that have the same name.... I've really never heard of the "volume" Eurobeats, though.

labello 30th November 2009 06:51 PM

I never heard of those remixes but I am pretty sure they are official:yes

I've googled them and it seems that avex released them:)
Here are some examples:
Super Eurobeat vol 111~120
Super Eurobeat vol 120

Crystal_Ageha 30th November 2009 08:06 PM

Really--they're real??? Oh my gawd, I need that Duty one, lol... *coughbegcough* ..>.>

Delirium-Zer0 30th November 2009 08:28 PM

The remixes on these CDs are basically early (and sometimes better) versions of the tracks released later on ayu's ayu-ro mix compilations.

Yeah, they're absolutely official, all released under avex. It is hard to find the covers, believe me, I know. XD I finally found them at discogs.com.
http://img691.imageshack.us/img691/2...1200489805.jpg
http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/4...1135018409.jpg
http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/8...1248046125.jpg

Picaflor 7/4 30th November 2009 08:57 PM

^wow. so beautiful. so these are basically remixes in their early stage? like that love is lost nickson remix of connected?

Crystal_Ageha 30th November 2009 09:51 PM

^^ Hm, kinda like demos of remixes, then? That's interesting. And those covers are nice.

Delirium-Zer0 30th November 2009 10:01 PM

Eh, sorta kinda? More like the first attempt at the remix, really.... i wouldn't call them demos just cuz they're kinda... really polished. It's like they did these and then messed with them so they weren't exactly the same when they put them on ayu-ro mix later on. I just know these came first, and are done by the same people. (Like, if Sergio Dall'Ora and Luca Degani did the remix of (Insert Song Here) on the SEB compilation, then the remix is by them on ayu-ro mix also - it wouldn't have been redone by Dave Rodgers for ayu-ro mix.)

mobius 30th November 2009 11:58 PM

hmm intresting remixes, does anybody have that duty (love mix) or evolution (soft time mix). Would like to hear how its sounds.

gothicayu 1st December 2009 07:18 AM

could you post them ? cuz i never heard of those remixes before

ownsarai 1st December 2009 10:37 AM

Me being a big fan of Ayu remixes, I would love to have these~ Anyone know where one could possibly find them?

extepan 1st December 2009 10:59 AM

yes they are official releases from avex.

denadel 2nd December 2009 11:04 AM

Thank you for all your help and answers! It helped shed light on these remixes i have had and not know anything about.

Is it allowed sharing ayu's music here? If so, I'll see what I can do about uploading those mixes.

AyUta 3rd December 2009 12:37 AM

Never heard of some of these, but it's great to hear they're all official! Hopefully somebody can upload them now :lech.

Question. How come they used another girl for the covers? And not Ayu?

Delirium-Zer0 3rd December 2009 12:41 AM

Cuz they're not Ayu CDs. They're just Super Eurobeat compilations. They always use just a random "girl in a club" type model for all those, if they use a person on the cover at all.

C+R+E+AYUMI 3rd December 2009 10:33 AM

I like these remixes..more than the eurobeat ones

AyUta 6th December 2009 02:25 AM

Oh I see. I thought they were Ayu eurobeat CDs XD

Crystal_Ageha 6th December 2009 02:57 AM

So, uh.... I will fall to my knees and kiss your feet if you upload these, Dena! ^_^'

denadel 9th December 2009 04:23 PM

Sorry it took some time.
Send me a pm if you are interested in the remixes!


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:42 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.