Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Enquiries (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   No Tags for starting over in ayu-mi-x III? (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=96490)

mellody 2nd December 2009 05:47 AM

No Tags for starting over in ayu-mi-x III?
 
I found the same title for intro between Duty Studio Album & ayu-mi-x III

But the intro sounds different, no different tags for them?

Picaflor 7/4 2nd December 2009 06:06 AM

actually looking at the booklet scans. apparently it's titled "Starting Over ~"

http://www.ayu-mi-x.com/images/datab...minsert002.jpg

I don't see any problem with simply naming it Starting Over "ayu-mi-x 3 remix" or something. I have plenty of songs on my computer by various artists with the same titles. naming it Starting Over ~ though is fine too. but it doesn't say much about it in the scan.

zyoeru 2nd December 2009 06:15 AM

I have it tagged as starting over ~. :)

nemesisyume 2nd December 2009 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zyoeru (Post 2173475)
I have it tagged as starting over ~. :)

I have it tagged like this too


mellody 2nd December 2009 05:35 PM

Owh, Thanks Everyone!

I thought it was the same when looking the tracklist of ayu-mi-x III~

Resolved! :laugh

NintendoHTF1242 2nd December 2009 08:07 PM

I left it as starting over :| Since that's how it was shown in the booklet Lol.

ownsarai 2nd December 2009 11:01 PM

I now tagged it as starting over ~ since it's like that on the booklet.

ayunation 4th December 2009 07:55 PM

I've tagged it only ''Starting over (remix)''...

Delirium-Zer0 5th December 2009 04:38 AM

ownsarai has it right, really. That silly tilde is the only thing showing that it's different, but it is there, and it should be in everyone's tags. ^_^


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:46 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.