Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Enquiries (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Does MW or Days/GREEN single released in normal cd+dvd version ? (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=96591)

adrtwb 6th December 2009 10:55 AM

Does MW or Days/GREEN single released in normal cd+dvd version ?
 
Does MW or Days/GREEN single released in normal cd+dvd version ?
are they available? anyone of you have this version ? can post it ..i would like to see it..

nanakopy87 6th December 2009 10:58 AM

it sure does.but i never seen before.

PinkShinigami 6th December 2009 11:16 AM

Yeah, if you order it now, you will get an normal CD+DVD version, but I haven't seen it either..

U-GO-BOY 6th December 2009 11:44 AM

http://eneabba.net/ayu/disco/singles...rcle_World.htm
http://eneabba.net/ayu/disco/singles/45.GREEN.htm

here are some pics^^

KarenPang 6th December 2009 11:56 AM

yup non 1st press editions of both singles can be found but it's not packaged in a deluxe vertical long case

it's packaged in the same manner as her albums/singles that comes with a DVD aka the fat kind :o

some of those non 1st press editions can be found on ebay

Days / GREEN

http://cgi.ebay.com.sg/Ayumi-Hamasak...item518e5d4648

http://cgi.ebay.com.sg/Ayumi-Hamasak...item414a8e3dc0

ayuPanda 6th December 2009 01:00 PM

awwwww~
I want them *____________*

but wich version is better?? the 1.press or the 'new' CD+DVD version??

nemesisyume 6th December 2009 01:05 PM

I have the first press of Mirrorcle World
I'm so proud of it :laugh

but I have the CD only of the other MW version and both D/G - G/D as CD only.


I think normal CD+DVD and first press package look great so...


Ayumi_lover 6th December 2009 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ayufan18 (Post 2177638)
awwwww~
I want them *____________*

but wich version is better?? the 1.press or the 'new' CD+DVD version??

the deluxe case for 1st press version is just so amazing!!!!!!!!!!1

TITANIC 6th December 2009 02:01 PM

I think i see it once. its like the normal CD+DVD double case. I would like to have that but no money >.<

Picaflor 7/4 6th December 2009 04:02 PM

These first press seem so weird. I've never seen first press like it, extra long cd?
I didn't even know they were first press, (a while ago) I walked into kinokuniyas and they (the first press long sleeve) were on display (mirrorcle world ones) I just walked right by them like "meh...w/e". if only I new they were first press. XD I actually reached for the cd right next to it which was also on display. (kumi's "stay with me" single). haha. not like first press really thrills me.

I only care about first press if it comes with a poster, or extra songs, or something. (I am...extra long obi? no thanks. -_-, past<future poster? yes please :D)

nemesisyume 6th December 2009 04:13 PM

^I got my Mirrorcle World first press packaging thing with a poster :D


KarenPang 6th December 2009 04:17 PM

actually this's not the 1st item that I own that's limited edition/1st press which's packaged in this manner

KinKi Kids's KinKi Single Selection II was housed in this manner except they housed both their 2nd best album & their 20th single Anniversary together in the same packaging

http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/9...67img600x4.jpg

you turn the vertical long case of KinKi Single Selection II the other way around , it's white in colour & it housed the Anniversary single . You just slot the single inside the packaging just like the case for their KinKi Single Selection II album which's so cool

http://img691.imageshack.us/img691/9...67img600x4.jpg

Polyrhythm 6th December 2009 09:35 PM

Here's some pics of my copy though its Taiwan press.

http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/1411/dsci0072qx.jpg
http://img121.imageshack.us/img121/7118/dsci0071t.jpg
http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/737/dsci0070p.jpg
http://img121.imageshack.us/img121/5681/dsci0069a.jpg

adrtwb 7th December 2009 03:57 AM

wow...they look so great
i think i'm goin to get this version too
it looks normal but i still like it..
thx for sharing

dreamland2.0 7th December 2009 04:07 AM

That's what I have too! Except mine's DoY version normal CD+DVD OS press but I randomly have the YOU version OBI :shrug
no idea why lol XD

rusuke 7th December 2009 04:39 AM

I like the normal press of Days/GREEN and Mirrorcle World CD+DVD! The only cool thing about the first press is the long slipcase which is convenient in minimizing the storage space!

Thanks for the photos!

ayumi.hamasaki 7th December 2009 02:53 PM

this is the 1st time I see the normal CD+DVD version of those releases

they look good, but I prefer the 1st press versions


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:08 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.