Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Enquiries (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   DVD Arena Tour 2009 ~NEXT LEVEL (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=96669)

slavomiros 9th December 2009 04:25 PM

DVD Arena Tour 2009 ~NEXT LEVEL
 
hi,
anyone knows smth about possible release dates? no clear info on Ayu's website :(

thnkx a loooot ^_^

alternarist 9th December 2009 05:33 PM

^ no news released yet. If there is, I will be jumping up and down with glee.

PinkShinigami 9th December 2009 06:04 PM

Patience ^^ ;D

I think we didn't get information about the last tour DVD before New Year. (; As I remember (;

Rainbow141 9th December 2009 06:23 PM

Haha, already? :P I admit I couldn't help but start thinking of a DVD release, but I dunno when we'll be getting any word.

But we'll be kept posted most definitely. :yes

asmAyumi1992 15th December 2009 04:27 AM

I can't wait for the released!!!

y_nathz 15th December 2009 04:29 AM

lol i hope it'll be around february coz i need to spend my money for namie's album :laugh
n i havent buy it geez :weep

nanakopy87 15th December 2009 04:38 AM

i hope avex will release it after february.AT08 was released on January right

mobius 16th December 2009 01:29 AM

^ yeah, Jan. 28th 2009 according to wiki.

AyuWorld 16th December 2009 02:14 AM

lol, i can't wait for the DVD too, i hope Avex will release it after my exam, XD so that i can crazily enjoy it..hahaa..

brener 16th December 2009 05:47 AM

Tough that's a far far dream, I want a blu ray ver. T_____T

nanakopy87 16th December 2009 05:57 AM

hmm,i hope OS version will have subtitle,like PCDL08-09 :D

Hydeki 16th December 2009 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nanakopy87 (Post 2187036)
hmm,i hope OS version will have subtitle,like PCDL08-09 :D

Is that true!? :O but they were english subs? or just chinese subs?

noidea 16th December 2009 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mobius (Post 2186830)
^ yeah, Jan. 28th 2009 according to wiki.

Yeah, I remember preordering it and getting it exactly two months later because it was at customs xD

Midori-chan 16th December 2009 11:21 PM

I hope, it's going to be released VERY soon, because I can't wait anymore!! I soooo want to see the Tour! <3

But I guess the DVD will go on sell in January or February. Ah, it's still so lo~~ng!

nanakopy87 17th December 2009 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hydeki (Post 2187461)
Is that true!? :O but they were english subs? or just chinese subs?

yes.it is.this is the first time they put subs on DVD and they made a huge mistake.however,they had fixed the problem which took around 1 to 2 months to fix it.and the subs is in chinese :D

AyuWorld 17th December 2009 01:47 AM

i'm so envy with you, what a pleasure to watch her DVD with the subs, >.<

grrr..Avex should take action on this, English subs pleasssseeee!!!!

nanakopy87 17th December 2009 02:22 AM

ahahahaha...i enjoy the concert very much especially MC part because i finally can understand what are they talking about :D
i hope they will do this for all ayu's DVD in the future.i don't mind if they postpone the release date for OS presses XD (hohoho..I'm so selfish )

AyuWorld 17th December 2009 02:31 AM

the MC part, ahh, that's always makes me dissappointed cos i want to know what they talked about. but yeah, at least i can get the translation here XD

i'm slow about this,but what is OS presses? XD

mobius 17th December 2009 02:37 AM

^^ OS = Overseas Presses (Hong Kong Version, Taiwan Version, etc )

Funny thing is I'm Chinese, and even with the Chinese subtitle I still have to read the english translation of the songs just to understand. My Chinese kinda stinks...lol

AyuWorld 17th December 2009 03:03 AM

oh,i see, haha.. we have those version here,with the chinese subs, and they also has the transcription..unfortunately, i can't read it cos i didn't understand chinese XD what a pitty.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:25 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.