![]() |
talk portion of "ever free" -ayumi hamasaki concert tour 2000-
Has anyone seen the "pv" for ever free, available on the ayumi hamasaki concert tour 2000 dvd?
She sings the entire song, except the last verse. Instead she has a spoken part, not related to the lyrics. I am not able to comprehend all she is saying (I dont speak much Japanese), does anyone here know what she says and what it means? This is what I get from it: mou sugu imade no meroji bokura wa anata genjitsuo haru ki desu |
Somebody on this forum told me it was something like..
The end of this dream is near, be prepared to walk on reality |
^yep. that's about right.
she says 「もうすぐ、夢の出口。僕らはまた現実を歩き出す。」 "mou sugu, yume no deguchi. bokura wa mata genjitsu wo arukidasu." a more literal translation is "this dream's exit is soon. we will go on to walk in reality again." EDIT: btw...for those who haven't seen the video, you can watch it online here. |
| All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:43 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.