Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - anticipation of A BEST 2 CM
View Single Post
  #23  
Old 28th January 2007, 09:11 AM
bluegie's Avatar
bluegie bluegie is offline
theme of a-nation '03 Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Canada
Posts: 4,888
why everyone saying the A BEST cm started from "3 days ago"??? It actually started with the "5 days before" version... Wait... there's even an A logo version (the cm was released in the early Jan 2001 I think).

Back to the topic... I really hope they will do the same thing again for the cm.. I love that xx days before concept .

Edit: for those of us who dun have that PV collection, here're the cms (YSI)(uploaded by someone at jpopsuki a few months ago):

A BEST (A logo version) - 15 Seconds
A BEST (5 days before version) - 15 Seconds
A BEST (4 days before version) - 15 Seconds
A BEST (3 days before version) - 15 Seconds
A BEST (2 days before version) - 15 Seconds
A BEST (1 day before version) - 15 Seconds
A BEST (in stores now) - 30 Seconds

btw.. who has A BEST (in stores now) 15 Seconds Version?? I miss that one..
__________________
...
...
...
.

Last edited by bluegie; 28th January 2007 at 10:34 AM.
Reply With Quote