Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - Ayu's identity & song theory
View Single Post
  #9  
Old 17th July 2003, 05:40 AM
mimika's Avatar
mimika mimika is offline
LOVE~Destiny~H-Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: ibashou ga nakatta
Posts: 4,837
Quote:
Originally posted by averageone

But when reading her lyrics.. I relate to them and it helps me think that I'm never really alone with much. I'm glad I was able to find these boards, finding other people who feel the same way about things like this. I always got from my Non-Ayu-fans friends "You're too obsessed with her." When I'm just listening to her music a lot and reading her lyrics to help me pull myself out of a down period of life.

i completely agree with u on that averageone...

sometimes when i'm down and sad and i feel lonely

i listen to ayu's songs and read the lyrics

i'm touched by her lyrics

her lyrics tell of wat i feel

i feel that someone in this world really understands me

someone knows how i feel

ayu's lyrics give me support

her voice gives me strength

she helps me release the unhappiness i feel inside

becuase i know someone in this world understands me

~ mimika
__________________
"I didn't have any voice left, but I sang from my heart." -- Hamasaki Ayumi




Thanks Omega Prime for the ava!!! And Delirium-Zer0 for reviving it!!
Reply With Quote