Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - The Official Girls Aloud Thread
View Single Post
  #83  
Old 26th September 2007, 01:34 PM
bondingo's Avatar
bondingo bondingo is offline
Because of You Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Chiba, Japan
Posts: 5,541
I originally had heard of the band's name through various places on the internet, but had no idea who they were since I'm from the US. Well, after hearing Sexy! No No No... about two weeks ago, I did some research and downloaded their greatest hits. Now I feel like a rabid fan. I just bought Sound of the Underground and What Will The Neighbours Say? through Amazon.com and should be expecting those in the mail soon. I can't wait! I'm glad to have discovered them, and I'm slightly surprised I hadn't sooner. I guess they've kind of inspired me to delve into more British pop, since it's all so good.

My favorite songs are No Good Advice, Wake Me Up, Biology, Something Kinda Ooooh, and Sound of the Underground. Oh, and of course Sexy! No No No.... Nadine's my favorite member as well. Her accent is just adorable! Irish accents are just far too cute.
__________________