Well after having heart palputations after reading about the romours of ayu's "world" tour - i made the decision that i am going to see ayu again! haha
Actualy i had made the decision already. I got to attend the (miss)understood concert - with some random guy i met (i had 2 tickets, so gave one to a random person so i wont go alone haha) ANYWAYS~ i wondered how ayu will hold a concert next year (due to her album release being so early this year)
SOOOOO~ when i read this news (rumour) it makes sence...
Im in Brisbane, Australia and will fly to where ever to see her (im not rich btw ^_~ ) I HOPE SHE COMES TO SG then i dun have to spend so much haha - but if she doesnt - then i will go somewhere else haha
I just wonder if there is anyone else who will fly to see her? and do you think it will become more difficult to obtain tickets outisde JP?
ahhhh ayu~