Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - Question sbout this VCD...
View Single Post
  #1  
Old 13th September 2003, 09:09 AM
HanabiChick's Avatar
HanabiChick HanabiChick is offline
HAPPY ENDING Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Hill Valley
Posts: 6,974
Question Question sbout this VCD...

I hope this is the right place to ask this... anyway, I bought this VCD:

http://global.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept...araoke/code-j/

And someone at JPopMusic Forums said it was a bootleg, and that I was killing Ayu's career by buying it... I just want to know if anyone knows whether or not this is a bootleg. You can read the comments about it here:

http://www.jpopmusic.com/forums/view...33263&start=15

I only bought this because it's the only version YesAsia have, and even if they had the DVD, it would cost $55, which I don't have. I can only afford VCDs at the moment.
__________________

"Once you turn into a memory, you exist inside me forever
& that's the cruelest thing there is..."
-18.12.08- -25.06.09- -29.02.12- -06.08.13-


. . . . . .
Reply With Quote