|
If you're going to style it...
Many Japanese guys use Gatsby Moving Rubber to style their hair.
I have it myself since the summer and find it much better than the usual Fructis.
There are different colours and each for a different style/use. (???)
If it's not available at your location, Fructis would be fine.
Usually when I used to spike up my hair (see Kanon from An Cafe)
or I'd style it normally,
I used a lot of hairspray, but I think it's not very good
because my hair would go down very easily.
Mousse wasn't very good for me either.
But it depends from person to person.
Sorry~ I can't get some sentences to come out right in English.
EDIT Yeah, ceramic straighteners are great~
If you can pick the temperature, it's better.
My hair isn't straight, it's wavy so I use those a lot.
Just make sure you don't keep it on your hair TOO much
or else it'll just be burnt and not silky...~
You can always try one of those "cream" to put on your hair before straightening.
__________________
this is "do or die", baby.

♥ made by pepicoladas ♥
Last edited by Hazuki; 31st December 2007 at 01:42 AM.
|