Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - HOW TO GET AYU'S SIGNATURE? =D
View Single Post
  #25  
Old 6th April 2008, 08:54 PM
baka-ranger's Avatar
baka-ranger baka-ranger is offline
Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 642
Quote:
Originally Posted by che0173 View Post
ummm I'm from Australia, Melbourne =D
yeah dude another fan from Melbourne XD..although I'm starting to suspect that I'm the only female ayu fan from Melbourne, since all the ones I'm seeing are male such a lonely life XDDD

Anyway I doubt you'd get a signature at her concerts, she be too poofed out singing. But I actually reckon people overseas have more chance meeting Ayu and getting her autograph then in Japan, cause its more of a special occasion. I'd die for her signature but I know theres very slim chances of me getting it, unless she miraculously decides to come to Melbourne to look at the wonderful "scenery". I should probably just lure her in with photos of my dog haha since she seems to like chihuahuas.
__________________


Reply With Quote