From what I rememver, Shuya's hair in AT07 is slightly different from the Marionette PV. I like it more in AT07, personally. I took some screenshots the other night, I also posted some of them on my livejournal. Here:
I have a lot more than this, but they are on my personally computer at home, and I'm at work right now. I'll try to post more later today.
I think this is a really hot hairstyle, but it wouldn't fit for everyone. Be sure that you're ready to let your hair grow, because the front bangs are very long. I would advise you let them grow long than what it looks like on the pictures, since when the hairstylist will cut them, it's likely he/she will have to fix and arrange it properly according to you liking, so then if it's longer, it allows for more 'space' and 'freedom'. If they aren't long enough, and he/she cuts them wrong, or you don't like it, then you'll have to wait for your hair to grow again.
I used to go to the hair salon a lot, and many of my guy friends in high school had funky hair styles. The way Shuya's hair is dyed, really isn't hard. All he did was bleach his head, but left the front bank brown, or dyed it black. I'm not sure what his hair looks naturally, so it's possible he dyed the front bangs too. If you don't know how to dye your hair on your own, or don't know anyone that can do it for you, be sure to see a professional. I always get my mother to dye my hair, but she's been dying her own hair for 10 years. Be sure to have someone that's done it more than once before.
And be aware that depending on how dark your hair is right now, the amount of time the bleach will be in your hair varies. The darker your hair is, the longer the bleach will have to remain in your hair. And bleach can be very strong, and can burn skin too. If you're doing your entire head like that, you might feel it burn and it can hurt a bit. But Shuya's doesn't seem blond to the point where it would hurt, so I think you should be okay.
I hope this helps ^_^;;
Also. I might be wrong about a few things, this is about my personal experience and what I've learned over the years. Consulting a professional is always the best idea. Bring pictures, and take the time to find the right hairstylist for you. Not every hairstylist will be able to do exactly what you want. Go pay a visit to a few hair salon and ask lots of questions :3