Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - The 2nd Anna Tsuchiya Thread! Wanna strip her?
View Single Post
  #25  
Old 28th April 2008, 07:42 AM
KarenPang's Avatar
KarenPang KarenPang is offline
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: #1 BREAKERZ fan in Singapore ♥
Posts: 109,177
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chandrachan View Post
^True Anna suits the rock image more and the songs

The best song on the Cocoon single has to be "U" which I love


u is very punk rock . I also like Guys .

I find that Anna has some great B sides material & she's prob 1 of the rare few to have exceptionally good B sides material alongside with her A side material .

Like for her 2nd single SLAP THAT NAUGHTY BODY + MY FATE , the B side of the single , BLUE MOON , is just beautiful
__________________



Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | 8th album Bintage (Now on sale) ♥


My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site