Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - ayu's voice is changing in this 10 years?
View Single Post
  #37  
Old 12th May 2008, 04:31 AM
Sweet_Ai's Avatar
Sweet_Ai Sweet_Ai is offline
Who... Initiate
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: candyPOP land.
Posts: 1,140
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExodusUK View Post
I love Ayu's voice now. It's so deep and thick sounding, makes for much more dramatic songs.
I agree. Her nasally voice annoyed me a lot but I'm getting used to it. I just hate the manamana choruses she does like in SURREAL. I think GUILTY sounds much better with her deep voice. The only thing that does annoy me though is that she seems to use the deep voice over and over, even on her older songs when singing live. I think SURREAL sounds better nasally than deep but she performed it deep on her most current CDL concert.

but yeah, voices change. Hikki's voice sounds completely different on her earlier albums than on her current ones.
Reply With Quote