Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - The 2nd Anna Tsuchiya Thread! Wanna strip her?
View Single Post
  #170  
Old 29th May 2008, 02:43 PM
Chandrachan's Avatar
Chandrachan Chandrachan is offline
Bold & Delicious Initiate
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Near Heaven & Hell
Posts: 8,636
Singer and actress Tsuchiya Anna, who's her former husband and model, JOSHUA(Niimura Joshua JK), died of heart failure this month on the 20th at the age of 25, heartfully confessed on her personal blog, "Joshua set off under god's watch. Even now I can't believe it. It's so sad."

Tsuchiya wrote, "In this lonely world, Joshua and I were always together, even now I truly loved him. It's so sad." she continued, "In this world I only have one treasure left, Sky(her eldest son). Already, I'll never see Joshua again, he left me with Sky, who after this, is the most important thing I live for."

In 2004 Tsuchiya and JOSHUA were blessed with their eldest, but in 2006 not long after having their child, they went through divorce, widely in the public eye. "Everyone is worried, but Anna and Sky, and our thoughts are with Joshua, please cheer him on."

Source:Yahoo! Japan

I read this on a Anna Blog
__________________


"Why should the world exist without me? That wouldn't be fair"

http://www.new.facebook.com/profile.php?id=742893759