Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - The Official Nana Tanimura Thread
View Single Post
  #198  
Old 16th June 2008, 09:38 PM
CHE.R.RY's Avatar
CHE.R.RY CHE.R.RY is offline
walking proud Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: ★CA★
Posts: 7,021
^ Yeah I kind of hope so too. I don't know if the Japanese are really big on the whole 'eye candy' thing, but I know it would get boring eventually (and of course I don't want Nana to be like that). As you said, she does have the vocals to go places, and that's why I could never understand why she wasn't selling. But anyways, let's just hope she doesn't end up like melody. where she does well in the beginning but starts to slip out of popularity as time goes on :/...Another thing I'm worried about is her debut album. Even though there hasn't been any official announcements for it yet, I'm kind of worried that it's gonna be another one of those 'single-cluttered' albums with barely any new songs :O...as Avex tends to do with their artists -___-...