Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - is she releasing anything at all new?
View Single Post
  #21  
Old 23rd June 2008, 08:32 AM
ImpactBreaker's Avatar
ImpactBreaker ImpactBreaker is offline
The Judgement Day Guardian

 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Brazil
Posts: 15,807
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zora_ View Post
I think she needs a rest, she's been working too hard and it would probably do her some good to deal with her deafness. Though i'd be sad not hearing about her for a while, she needs the break.
As far as we know her physicians didn't prescribe any break, so, no, she doesn't need a break "for the sake of her deafness". It just won't make any difference with her resting or not. So I prefer her not to take any break. She still has the energy and drive to work, and that's what matters.
__________________

♬♪aijou de nuritsubushite
owaranai Spiral nukedasenai
mazari au mayoi sae irodukete so high
kaeshitakunai
Rise in a spiral yeah
I go insane
Dive to your paradise
(Treat me like a fool)♬♪

Reply With Quote