Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - Is The (Miss) Understood Cover THAT ugly?
Thread
:
Is The (Miss) Understood Cover THAT ugly?
View Single Post
#
29
26th June 2008, 10:01 AM
Bashumaru
Initiate
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Millbrae
Posts: 696
Quote:
Originally Posted by
truehappiness
I think the release of (m)u was a prime example of "Don't judge a book by its cover."~
The tracks and PVs were excellent, but the cover, booklet, and overall presentation SMELLED. D:
See what I mean? :[ Even I can't weave a story around the cover! It just looks BLEH. [drawn in MS Paint in 40 seconds with a mouse]~
But honestly though, (miss)understood's cover ain't that bad
. But its not beautiful. But what I can't understand is why is the photo so grainy o_o. Its like they used a camera phone to take a picture of it
.
__________________
Bashumaru
View Public Profile
Find all posts by Bashumaru