Quote:
Originally Posted by Rody!
but how did she become popular with the A Song for XX-album? :S It's not good at all.... but.. yea.. that's the luck she had.. a chance to develop.
|
I don't think it was luck. I personally think it was a very good album, so really discussing how good it was in relation to sales is pretty subjective and based on personal opinion. I liked it, and like a few people have said: the lyrics really caught on with Japanese listeners, hence causing them to like the music and buy the album. I don't really see luck as a factor. If that was the case, she could have recorded a CD of herself talking on the phone and hoped she would be lucky enough for that to sell over a million copies. There are reasons the album sold so well, and it was not purely based on luck.