Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - Translation help needed? Ayu "family profiles" online..
View Single Post
  #4  
Old 1st July 2008, 09:15 AM
Delirium-Zer0's Avatar
Delirium-Zer0 Delirium-Zer0 is offline
Replace Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Dallas/Ft. Worth
Posts: 7,289
I know I hardly ever post here but I'd already translated this earlier today after doing a search on Ogata Ayumi (once I heard who aneki was), so I figured I may as well post it. It'd just be mean not to, really.


[Hamasaki Mariko]
--> Mommy
ayu's only family
From being a mother to living as a woman.
Manager of the store "hanaβi"
●[Chichioya (Father)] divorced from Mariko when ayu was 3 or 4 years old. Since then, they haven't seen each other.
●[Soba (Grandmother)] -> died when ayu was recording her 1998 debut song "poker face"


[Toyoda Natsuki]
--> natsuki
Born 26 May, 1979 * Around the time of ayu's debut, in a pub she said to Ayu, "You don't like avocados, do you?", and after she became involved with Ayu, Ayu influenced Senmu and Natsuki even appeared in the "For My Dear..." PV.
Appeared in:
◆ 5 June 1999 [Saturday Wide Theater / Taxi Driver Mystery Journal: Ghost Murder]
◆ 18 August 2000 [Fuji TV/Pained Detective: Yuzuki Souhei's Murder Report 4]


[Ogata Ayumi]
--> ANEKI (not ayu's actual sister)
ayu's friend since her actress/aidoru era.
Said to ayu "Good work", which ayu greatly values.
Appeared in "Twin Teachers", in the role of a student, along with ayu & Nagase-kun.


[aneane]
Nickname for ANEKI's older sister. Occasionally helps for ayu's Live shows.


[Mikajohn]
Noguchi Mika. President of lingerie company "Peach John".
Ayu says she is a woman "Shining with charm".


[Harada Mayumi]
Vocal trainer.


[Nakajima-san]
Special massage trainer.
Reply With Quote