Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Ai Otsuka] Rocket in Pocket 9th official thread Ai Otsuka
View Single Post
  #204  
Old 9th July 2008, 10:01 AM
KarenPang's Avatar
KarenPang KarenPang is offline
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: #1 BREAKERZ fan in Singapore ♥
Posts: 109,179
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayumixfan View Post
^ I KNOW X_X I loved Rocket Sneakers but the music video was just .... boring XD it really kills the song more than promotes it XP maybe a bad music video can change ur idea of a song. IT happened to me with Maki Goto before XD
yup

likewise if I don't like a song on 1st listen but if the PV's fantastic , that really helps a lot in changing my perception of things
__________________



Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | 8th album Bintage (Now on sale) ♥


My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site