Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - The Official Tackey&Tsubasa Thread
View Single Post
  #215  
Old 29th July 2008, 04:35 PM
KarenPang's Avatar
KarenPang KarenPang is offline
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: #1 BREAKERZ fan in Singapore ♥
Posts: 109,180
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chandrachan View Post
It's a production of the World’s Wing Premium performances

Tsuabasa is gonna be dancing the Flamenco dance - wow he's a great dancer ^^
He's been training for a year and spent March in Spain
ooh

yeah I remembered something about that was being mentioned a while ago

I saw the footage of Tsubasa doing the dance moves in Spain

my god

no wonder he's 1 of JE's top dancers cos before that he doesn't have that dancer look going on in him but after I saw the footage , I was like wow
__________________



Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | 8th album Bintage (Now on sale) ♥


My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Reply With Quote