Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [News] New TeamAyu message states that tasuku arranged GREEN!
View Single Post
  #65  
Old 23rd August 2008, 10:57 AM
Melrose's Avatar
Melrose Melrose is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 3,286
What TA message is that? No # ?

(Darn, forgot to add this to my previous post. Sorry mod! ; ; )

What is the difference between arrangements and compositions REALLY anyway? Composition = the melody, and an arrangement where the instruments play, chorus placement, etc. right?

If so I don't consider this good news really. His recent songs have been pretty bad, arrangement-wise. It was, Will, Beautiful Day, In The Corner, (miss)understood and About you (aka. his songs from the last FOUR years or so lol) are pretty subpar with boring arrangements imo. I hope the composer is Testuya!

BTW you forgot he also arranged + (More Than). <- I wonder where the subtitle "More Than" came from for that song lol. I thought it was always just "+".
Reply With Quote