Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [News] New TeamAyu message states that tasuku arranged GREEN!
View Single Post
  #82  
Old 23rd August 2008, 03:45 PM
Melrose's Avatar
Melrose Melrose is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 3,286
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4ever*ayu View Post
That's a wise thing to do...

just behold the greatness of ayu's lyric + Tasuku's arrangement!
I hope it will be a good arrangement. =/ Tasuka's songs the last 4 years or so have been awful, imo. (miss)understood, In The Corner and It was? UNGH. I hope it won't be another bland album filler, like almost all his work. His only good songs are Heartplace, Daybreak and HANABI II, and he did those ages ago. Since then he hasn't gotten any better. So I don't see where all the joy is coming from, considering his recent tracks are mostly considered to be the worst on the album.
Reply With Quote