Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [News] New TeamAyu message states that tasuku arranged GREEN!
View Single Post
  #131  
Old 25th August 2008, 11:39 AM
Melrose's Avatar
Melrose Melrose is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 3,286
Quote:
Originally Posted by truehappiness View Post
Obviously, taste differs depending on the individual.

Just because you/some other people hate songs doesn't mean that he's not a good arranger.
There were a few polls on the last few albums, and the songs arranged by him were in the bottom 1 / bottom 2, I believe. I think then you can pretty much GENERALLY say that he hasn't been very good the last few years. 'cause imo good songs are generally liked, and those songs aren't THAT liked (generally speaking of course). His older songs were voted off pretty quickly as well, and don't show up often in top x lists. Except Heartplace, and a few others probably. But still.

I just found it funny how pretty much EVERYONE goes all HURRAYH! when almost everyone voted his songs away firstly. =p Now yes yes I know it's probably not the same people, but I just thought it was funny.
Reply With Quote