Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [News] TA SINGLE COLLECTION Umbrella
View Single Post
  #100  
Old 10th September 2008, 10:16 AM
devilayu
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissElin_ View Post
Yes I agree with you on that one.

But devilayu if you doesnt want the umbrella maybe you want to buy me one?! Please please pretty pretty please. ^^
lol, no way. I'd have to be really good friends with someone to go that far to get an umbrella, even if it's a limited edition Ayu one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by truehappiness View Post
Are there umbrellas that are of that price in Japan?
Aside from designer ones? No.
All those clear umbrellas you see in PV's are from the 100yen store. Average price of an umbrella is like 2000-3000 yen but lots of ppl get the 100yen store ones (and some places will give them to you if you get caught in the rain.)

But I can tell you right now, limited or not, that is not worth the price for me.
Reply With Quote