Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [A] OMG! My A PENDANDT I got at AT08 disappeared!
View Single Post
  #23  
Old 17th September 2008, 03:28 PM
Suteisi Suteisi is offline
Voyage Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 3,209
If you are able to buy from YAJ you should look for Ayu cell phone straps.

I made my own Ayu A pendant from the metalic A that was hanging from a phone strap of a previous Ayu concert tour.

Like this one, it has an A that can be removed from the strap:

http://page11.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/n68885174

My pendant is the A from the A MUSEUM strap, it's bigger and had rhinestones on it. But this A from the Dome Tour 2001 strap is a good size for a pendant. I know that a few other straps have the A hanging from them, but I can't remember which concert tour they are from.
__________________
Arena Tour 2009 ~NEXT LEVEL~
Countdown Live A ~WAKE UP~ 2012-2013
Big Bang World Tour 2015
BTS Wings Tour 2017
G-Dragon M.O.T.T.E World Tour 2017
Taeyang White Night World Tour 2017
Reply With Quote