Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [A] OMG! My A PENDANDT I got at AT08 disappeared!
View Single Post
  #25  
Old 17th September 2008, 08:00 PM
Zeke.'s Avatar
Zeke. Zeke. is offline
rainy day Initiate
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Manhattan, NYC
Posts: 9,723
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neffiline View Post
If you are able to buy from YAJ you should look for Ayu cell phone straps.

I made my own Ayu A pendant from the metalic A that was hanging from a phone strap of a previous Ayu concert tour.

Like this one, it has an A that can be removed from the strap:

http://page11.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/n68885174

My pendant is the A from the A MUSEUM strap, it's bigger and had rhinestones on it. But this A from the Dome Tour 2001 strap is a good size for a pendant. I know that a few other straps have the A hanging from them, but I can't remember which concert tour they are from.
Yeah I bought a cell phone strap from AT08 and it's on my camera (but it just has the 10th Anniversary Logo on it). I also bought the AT08 keychain but the little A on that broke off too!
Reply With Quote