Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [A] OMG! My A PENDANDT I got at AT08 disappeared!
View Single Post
  #28  
Old 17th September 2008, 11:30 PM
4ever*ayu's Avatar
4ever*ayu 4ever*ayu is offline
Endless sorrow Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Pontianak,Indonesia
Posts: 1,874
i feel so sad too, all.night.raver ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ren0210989 View Post
i just got A COMPLETE a few days back ( actually a week ago XD) and i don't let ANYONE tuch it and i always put it back in all of the wrapings (even the bubble wrap XD). i swear if anyone were to scratch the CD/DVD or fold the photobook or even tuch it with filthy hands i'd seriously punch him/her so hard they'd never want to come near me again XD

after all A COMPLETE is my 1st Ayu CD/DVD
you remind me of me 2years ago when i got my first 3 original CDs (I am... , Memorial address, and A BALLADS) of ayu at the same time!!
I was very crazy with ayu stuffs, and i still exactly like that right now!!
__________________
Quote of Lifetime:"I don't have dreams. How can I say it? I myself am a dream."
~浜崎あゆみ~ TIMEasia,March25,2002



Last edited by 4ever*ayu; 17th September 2008 at 11:33 PM.
Reply With Quote