Quote:
Originally Posted by prussian blue
^i'm not really sure what are the albums she had... i'm sorry, but i'm sure its alot cause she had debut from 1991 (the year that i was born  )
well if you want to try her, listen to
1. ai no uta~swallowtail butterfly~
2. milk
3. cherry cherry
4. crazy for you
5. sekai
6. yasashii kimochi
7. love to live by (with m-flo)
8. fantasy
and more, i'll tell you more if you interested with her in msn later
and prepare for the voice that you never hear before  it might be horrible or calming
|
S'alright. Although she has a lot?! Damn, why do the artists you like a lot have so many albums. hitomi, MISIA now CHARA.
I'll try those songs out later today too if I get the chance.

I do like the titles of the songs by the way.

So good~