Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - The Official BREAKERZ Thread
View Single Post
  #21  
Old 3rd October 2008, 02:49 AM
KarenPang's Avatar
KarenPang KarenPang is offline
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: #1 BREAKERZ fan in Singapore ♥
Posts: 109,178
Quote:
Originally Posted by summersnow View Post
just saw their various PVs on youtube!
and their songs are nice!!!
actually their videos are quite simple & nothing to shout about but they make up for it with great music

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aga-chan View Post
I think I've heard like... half a song by them? ^^; Maybe I should give them a try?

I just wanted to say that DAIGO gives me the LOLs. In a positive way. This guy's so funny (though I wonder if he actually aims for it =P).


apparently he has a catch pharse in which he always end his sentences with wish (don't ask me why , I have no idea)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRACE View Post
k so I spent the last few hours listening through everything Karen posted up in the first post, and I likey what I hear and they're hot. Win win.

I'm in =P
yay

I have edited the 1st post with other PVs that they have made & used to promote their 1st 2 albums & EP respectively
__________________



Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | 8th album Bintage (Now on sale) ♥


My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site