Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - Review Of A COMPLETE ~ALL SINGLES~ In Singapore's The Strait Times's Life ! papers
View Single Post
  #31  
Old 4th October 2008, 04:04 PM
SolarAngel's Avatar
SolarAngel SolarAngel is offline
I am... Initiate
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Singapore
Posts: 2,317
Quote:
Originally Posted by KarenPang View Post
I read his other jpop reviews & this's so far the worst outta the whole lot
Doesn't help that it was directed at ayu huh... Daigo's just too hot.

I guess i've had 2 days to cool down and i realize, he's probably one of those who vaguely knows ayu as a overhyped, popular for God knows what reason singer. That's ok. Those who are fans would buy the album regardless of what the review says. We already know what the songs are like. The review were for people who are deciding whether to get it or not. I don't think it's going to deter on the fence people much from buying it. All they got from the review was ayu's voice in disc 1 was more high pitched compared to her voice in disc 2 and 3. He barely mentioned anything about the songs, lyrics and music-wise. Basically it provided very little information. Even the insults are kind of sweeping. I don't think it will have any adverse effect on A Complete's sales.
Reply With Quote