Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Charts & Rankings] A COMPLETE ~ALL SINGLES~ -3rd Oricon Thread-
Thread: [Charts & Rankings] A COMPLETE ~ALL SINGLES~ -3rd Oricon Thread-
View Single Post
  #2  
Old 4th October 2008, 07:29 PM
Bad Wolf's Avatar
Bad Wolf Bad Wolf is offline
Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Where desu meets biscuits.
Posts: 3,260
^ Well, AB2 White, I think, has sold over a million copies thus far. Sure it's been out for a year and a half but it still managed to reach those numbers I wouldn't say that A COMPLETE is out of the running for a million just yet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by riozz View Post
GYAHHHHHHHHHH
Ayu back to top 3...

4th week possible gets #3

2->4->4->4->3

2,750 + x,xxx + x,xxx + x,xxx + 2,209 = (1,7) = 8,430 excluded 3 days sales
Wow, I'm impressed! I wonder what made it bounce back? D:
__________________


"If I do, will you come away with me?"
"Yes."