Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - Review Of A COMPLETE ~ALL SINGLES~ In Singapore's The Strait Times's Life ! papers
View Single Post
  #70  
Old 5th October 2008, 01:01 AM
Delirium-Zer0's Avatar
Delirium-Zer0 Delirium-Zer0 is offline
Replace Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Dallas/Ft. Worth
Posts: 7,289
Reviews are ALWAYS going to be biased. They CAN'T be objective, they really can't. They're based on nothing more than the opinion of the reviewer. But that's why you read multiple reviews of things before you make any judgements on whether or not you're going to invest money into something.

Impact: LOL, yeah, that's why I said "alot" of fans liked her early voice for that reason, rather than ALL. I really don't mind most of her older stuff either (cept when I have a bad cold, and I already have a headache.... yeah. x_X Maybe i'm just old or something but there's literal pain there =\ Didn't used to be that way though. Oh well. ) But yeah, I've been a fan since early 2000, so obviously I had to get into ayu during this squeaky-voice era. So sure alot of us aren't going to mind, but... take me for example, I can enjoy some of Hikki's first two albums, but only because I'm COMPLETELY IN LOVE with her stuff from "FINAL DISTANCE" onwards.

Last edited by Delirium-Zer0; 5th October 2008 at 01:18 AM.
Reply With Quote