Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Translation] ViVi Oct 2008 Ayumi Interview "Night Cruising in Hong Kong"
View Single Post
  #19  
Old 8th October 2008, 12:30 AM
Amrai-chan Amrai-chan is offline
NEVER EVER Initiate
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 1,664
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayumisrael View Post
Thank you for the translation!

I loved “I always face my fans with honesty. I never lied to them and sadly to say, it is very hard to achieve that judging by the world that I am currently in. But I never did compromise. Maybe that’s why I felt stronger. That ‘strength’ does not only apply to protecting me, but also to everyone.”


I think I'm one of the few here who believe her and don't think that everything she does/say comes off as fake. (I'm not a blind love person).

Quote:
Originally Posted by greggerz189 View Post
ayumisrael, you most certainly are not. I am right there with you on this.
I third this.

Thanks for the translation.

Last edited by Amrai-chan; 8th October 2008 at 12:32 AM. Reason: typo.
Reply With Quote