Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - The Official BREAKERZ Thread
View Single Post
  #85  
Old 11th October 2008, 11:38 AM
KarenPang's Avatar
KarenPang KarenPang is offline
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: #1 BREAKERZ fan in Singapore ♥
Posts: 109,178
Quote:
Originally Posted by bleach1st View Post

I like the idea of the random card thingy in the singles but I can see a bunch of crazed fans buying multiple copies of the same single to get the card they want XD


well I wouldn't do that it's just silly in order to get hold of the trading cards

but I suppose you will want to do that if you want to get the whole trading cards set but what if you end up with multiple same ones ?

Ok apparently Angelic Smile / WINTER PARTY's 1st presses items include trading card randomly selected by 10 types & a B2 sized poster according to CDJapan .

Here we go again except I preordered them from HMV Japan a while ago
__________________



Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | 8th album Bintage (Now on sale) ♥


My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site


Last edited by KarenPang; 11th October 2008 at 11:52 AM.